Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Saturday trip - lockup (well almost)

I've been sent the lockup invoices for the house - and while there is doors on the house I would think that locks would be a prerequisite of "lockup".

The house is looking fantastic... I love how it seems to morph in size each time something is done to it. It now seems so much bigger than it did at frame stage. The brickwork is now finished and the plaster hung... can't wait to find out what is coming next.

Need to start thinking about gardens... the soil is awful though - thick plasticy clay - I could throw it on a wheel and start making my own garden pots at this point. Dad seems to think it can be improved with some work - I wish I was more of a garden type. I have no idea where to even start.










No comments:

Post a Comment