Monday, November 16, 2009

My Westbury 26

The color selection was made a breeze by the lovely Jessica who was amazed at how decisive I managed to be (I actually surprised myself - as I'm rarely that decisive).


Facade
Bricks - Boral Mocha with Natural Rolled Mortar
Render - Toffee Fingers
Roof Tiles - Monier Traditional Tiles in Barramundi
Gutters, Fascia & Downpipes  - Colourbond Jasper
Garage - Tuscan Profule - Jasper

Kitchen
Floor Tiles - Luxe Mocha (Deep Chocolate Grey Colour with a small amount of light fleck through it)
Kitchen Cupboards - Espresso Ligna
Perspex Insert - Lucite Pearlescent Platinum
Benchtops - Ceasarstone Ice Snow
Splashback - Starfire glass in Toffee Fingers
Kickrail - Stainless

Bathrooms
Floor and Wall tiles  - Luxe Mocha
Cabinets - Seductive Limba (Horizontal)
Basins - Square inset
Splash backs - White lined tiles in main and pearl lintel tiles in a chocolate in the ensuite (thinking I might change this)

Interior Walls
Ceiling, Cornices and Doors - Lexicon 1/4
Walls - White Duck 1/2, 

I'll further add to these myself after handover with White Duck Full, Columbia (still not sure about this one - but a deep cool brown for the rumpus room would be nice) and even something like Porpoise Place.  (The idea is to have cool grey browns, silvery beiges, cool whites and small elements of deep turquoise).


Kitchen and Dining Area at Lyndhurst display village



1 comment:

  1. Hey JayneyLou...came across your blog through H1 forum. Your plan is pretty similar to what we have with Ascent 2500 (customised it to make 26 sq)...Great to see your house near complete...best of luck...

    btw if you don't mind I will be adding your blog on mine as a link... :)

    ReplyDelete