Thursday, December 17, 2009

HIA Contract signed...

I went back to Carlisle yesterday to sign the HIA contact. They've fast tracked the process a little so I could still qualify for the larger first home buyers grant (which is handy considering I missed out on the 32K thanks to Metricon). I also have another appointment with the bank to talk about my home loan.

I'm enjoying the process so much more with Carlisle, all the staff that I've dealt with so far have been nothing short of delightful. When mistakes have been made they've been quick to admit and remedy which is all you can ask for in something as complex as a house build.

I've been working stupidly long hours in the lead up to Christmas... yesterday started at 7am and finished at 11.30pm. I'm looking very forward to taking a break and stalking my block some more. It's amazing to see how quickly houses are popping up around me. Hopefully they won't get done too fast so I can hold onto the money for the fencing just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment